Air Storage Tank
Air storage tank is a device that stores gases specially and play a role of stabilizing the system pressure at the same time. An air storage tank is generally composed of the cylinder, end sockets, flange, adapters, sealing elements, support parts and components. According to the gas characteristics and materials, the air storage tank falls into: carbon steel, low-alloy steel, stainless steel, etc. In addition, the air storage tank is also equipped with a safety device, a pressure gauge and internals completing different production processes.
- Non-standard Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Steel Structure Chimneys
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Trough Body
- Manufacturing of Industrial Kiln Stoves and Kiln Cars
- Manufacturing and Installation of Waste Gas Treatment Equipment
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Pressure Vessels and Pressure Pipelines