Heat exchanger is a device transferring part heat in the hot fluid to the cold fluid and is widely applied in chemical, petroleum, motive power, food and many other industries. In chemical production, a heat exchanger can also be used as a heater, a cooler, a condenser, an evaporator and a re-boiler.
- Non-standard Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Steel Structure Chimneys
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Trough Body
- Manufacturing of Industrial Kiln Stoves and Kiln Cars
- Manufacturing and Installation of Waste Gas Treatment Equipment
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Pressure Vessels and Pressure Pipelines