MBBR-MBR – Integrated Wastewater Treatment Device
MBBR-MBR integrated wastewater treatment device is a new facility jointly developed with the South Korean team with advanced wastewater treatment process introduced from South Korea. The device adopts MBBR-MBR compound technology and boasts an advanced structure. Biological film treatment in the front end, dosing chemical treatment in the middle end and the membrane treatment in the rear end interwork each other and can process wastewater quality with major fluctuations. Especially for domestic sewage containing much nitrogen and phosphorus, MBBR-MBR can achieve an excellent treatment effect and Grade-A or better effluent quality, and the processed domestic sewage can be used as reclaimed water.
- Non-standard Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Steel Structure Chimneys
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Trough Body
- Manufacturing of Industrial Kiln Stoves and Kiln Cars
- Manufacturing and Installation of Waste Gas Treatment Equipment
- Manufacturing of Non-standard Pressure Vessels and Pressure Pipelines